It’s hot, hot, hot! Enjoy a light, easy salad for two, with a 20-minute prep time this summer. You’re going to love it!
Ukrop’s Seasoned Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
A bag of Frozen Corn
Spicy Black Beans – Can
Shredded Mexican Cheese
1. Place the corn in a steamer basket, in a pan, on the stove. Heat on high. At the same time, place the can of beans in a pan on the stove. Heat on medium (until warm).
2. Slice the avocados and tomatoes.
3. Once the corn and beans are done, place lettuce in serving bowls. Pour beans on top of the lettuce.
4. Place the Ukrop’s Seasoned Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, Corn, Tomatoes, Avocado, and Tortilla Strips on top of the lettuce and black beans.
5. Sprinkle Mexican Cheese on the salad and drizzle with Ranch Dressing.
Do you have a favorite summer salad recipe? Share it with us in the comments below!