Fall is a such a busy time of the year. We understand how moments around the dinner table are so special, so we work hard to cook delicious meals that your family can enjoy together.
We’ve taste-tested this pasta recipe – it’s delicious and takes about 15 minutes – allowing you to spend extra family time. September is National Family Meals month, something that we keep in mind not only in September, but each day of the year. Enjoy and let us know how your family likes Meatloaf Spaghetti!
- Ukrop’s Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- 1 Package of Spaghetti
- 1 Jar of Pasta Sauce
- If desired, a 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- If desired, fresh basil as a garnish
1. Add salted water to a pot and bring it to a boil.
2. Pour Pasta Sauce into another pan. Cut the Ukrop’s Meatloaf into small pieces and add to the pan with the Pasta Sauce.
3. Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package.
4. Mix together the pasta sauce and the meatloaf and cook on medium heat.
5. Drain the pasta and place in the serving dish. Top the pasta with the meatloaf and sauce.
6. If desired, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
7. Add basil as a garnish and serve immediately. Bon appetit!