We’re not celebrating with pie – instead we’re making DIY Key Lime Cupcakes! It’s a piece of cake to make this Key Lime Topping and the whole family is going to love them.
- 1 Tablespoon of Lime Juice
- One Lime
- 1/2 Cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract (We used Sauer’s)
- Graham Crackers
- Ukrop’s Cupcakes
1. Mix together Lime Juice, Powered Sugar and Vanilla Extract.
2. Drizzle Lime Topping over Cupcakes.
3. Crush up the Graham Crackers and sprinkle them on top of the Cupcakes.
4. Zest a lime and add a piece or two to the top of the cupcake.