Memorial Day Weekend is almost here and July 4th is right around the corner… To show our patriotism, we put together these festive cupcakes. They only take a few minutes, plus they taste great and look good, too!
- Ukrop’s Cupcakes
- Twizzlers Pull’n’Peel
1. Begin by peeling a part the pieces of Twizzlers. You can separate them into one single string, or two.
2. Next, cut the strings of Twizzlers into smaller pieces.
3. Begin placing blueberries on the left side of the cupcake. (We washed the berries prior to placing them on the cupcake.)
4. Place berries until the left side is full!
5. Now, begin placing the small pieces of Twizzlers on the right size.
6. Place the small pieces of Twizzlers on the right side until the side is full. Then, voila!